Fashion Exposed Now exhibition manager Ellen Kop details highlights from the first installment.
The introduction of some Melbourne-made and Australian made brands was an exciting way to launch Fashion Exposed Now 2017.
Seeing exhibitors build business with retailers around Australia, acquire business knowledge and establish new networks just topped it off.
A number of our exhibitors were thrilled to commence business with the retail stores from New Zealand that visited Fashion Exposed Now.
This included Magazine Designer Clothing, with 10 stores, H&J Smith who sent three buyers representing their three big department stores and Pointons Fashion, which has four stores.
Here are some of the happy stories from our much loved exhibitors:
– Snowy Peak: For a first time event, the brand thought it was amazing. The feedback pointed to fantastic staff and a willingness to help and advise the exhibitors a lovely group of exhibitors was noted as well! The brand met some nice people and have booked a bigger space for the next event.
– Kimberley Elle: This was the designer’s first wholesale experience and she came away with truly valuable knowledge. This included making some fantastic leads and connections including establishing a support group of young designers, as well as guidance and ongoing support from an industry mentor. The knowledge acquired, connections made and future leads were priceless.
– Bling Creations: Bling Creations was extremely happy with the outcome, sales were fantastic and customers expressed how happy they were to have a two-day event for fashion boutiques. They loved how professional the event appeared, the décor, food, ambience and the organisation of running such a hectic event!
– Naudic: They praised the great management and co-ordination of the event, alongside a beautiful venue and great concept for an all fashion fair. The brand would encourage more fashion retailers to come and embrace the event on offer.
– The Italian Closet: Fashion Exposed Now exceeded all their expectations, from the quality of visitors to the fittings and the general ambience. They have already re-booked!
Fashion Exposed Now is taking place Saturday 10 – Sunday 11 February 2018 at the Royal Hall of Industries, Sydney. Register your attendance today at fashionexposed.com