‘A fashion buyer is responsible for selecting/developing a range of products, aimed at a specific market, that addresses consumer needs to drive profitable sales and growth.’
How to understand your cutsomer; how to buy and plan your range; and why it’s important to consider the demographic and location when buying.
She explored how to build a range and buy the right product for your customer, resulting in sales growth and gained market share.
Here are her top tips;
- Right product : Understanding what your customer wants from your store
- Right price : How much are they willing to pay/ pricing architecture
- Right quantity : What volume/ how many to buy/ range planning
- Right place :Tailoring to your demographic/ Specialising to your location
- Right time : Timing of deliveries and phasing of stock/ product relevance