It’s out of your hands now as consumers officially take control of the retail reins.
According to a new BazaarVoice report “The future is here: The top 5 consumer-driven trends in retail”, they’re shopping on their own terms using the devices they choose at the times they want from the locations they prefer. And just when you thought you were beginning to know them again.
But this isn’t something to dread, retailers now have the opportunity to harness that potential and incorporate today’s trends into a successful strategy.
Discover more about each of the trends by downloading the complimentary white paper at; bazaarvoice.com
- Pinterest Refers More Traffic to Retail Sites Than Reddit, Twitter and YouTube Combined (socialtimes.com)
- Showrooming in Apparel: Turning a Threat into an Opportunity (euromonitor.com)
- U.S. Retail Survey Reveals 93% of U.S. Consumers Are Loyal to Brick and Mortar Retailers Who Have Sales on Frequently Purchased Items (virtual-strategy.com)
- Analysis of the Apparel Industry, Retail vs. Wholesale (nataliesblogproject.wordpress.com)
- New doubts about recovery as retail sales stall (telegraph.co.uk)