There are so many considerations when sourcing products internationally; legal, financial, cultural are just a few.
Meet Mike Bellamy, operations director at PassageMaker, key speaker at the Australian International Sourcing Fair seminar series next month.
Drawing on his 15 years of experience as a sourcing agent in East Asia, Mike will share some of his mistakes, along with some of the tools and strategies professional buyers use to manage their suppliers.
Ask Mike all of your burning sourcing questions including;
- Before you begin the sourcing process, what is a simple check list to follow? And why are these important?
- There are so many countries to source product from now, how do we find the `right’ supplier?
- How much should sourcing agents charge?
- What are the terms and conditions we should consider and implement?
- Language barriers can affect the sourcing process, how can we communicate regularly & effectively with a supplier and maintain a positive relationship?
For more information or to register for the Australian International Sourcing Fair, visit sourcingfair.com.au