Leading online style and trend resource and Fashion Exposed partner iSpyStyle is offering recent Fashion Exposed attendees a one-off chance to makeover their boutique. Exposed Online gets the lowdown from iSpyStyle founder Kate Vandermeer.
Kate Vandermeer is ‘senior spy’ at design community iSpyStyle. Armed with 10 years’ fashion experience in areas from trend forecasting to design & development, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and online business, she has worked with names including Mogil, Mimco, French Connection and Decjuba.
Q. So tell us about this great makeover offer!
A. As many Exposed Online readers may know, iSpyStyle runs retail workshops, often in partnership with Fashion Exposed, where we discuss the ins and outs of marketing, branding and visual merchandising. As a thank you to Fashion Exposed for having us and to all those who came to the workshop in Melbourne recently, we have an exclusive special offer…
iSpyStyle is offering a Retail Spy Makeover valued at $1100 for the most promising Melbourne boutique!
Q. Who qualifies for the offer?
A. To be eligible you have to:-
• Have attended the Fashion Exposed Trade Secrets Retail Workshop presented by iSpyStyle in Melbourne.
• Have a boutique in Melbourne. (You could operate one or more boutiques, as long as one of them is in Melbourne).
• Be open to having a makeover and taking our suggestions on board.
Q. What’s the application process?
A. Prospective candidates should:-
1. Email email@example.com with the subject heading “Retail Spy Makeover”
2. Tell us:-
• The category of your business – accessories, clothing, kids, lingerie etc.
• How many stores you have. If you only have one, that’s fine. We just need to know.
• How long you’ve been in business.
• What brands you sell.
3. Also include:-
• Photos of your store displays (windows and in-store). The format for these needs to be low res jpeg.
• A link to your website or blog, if you have one.
• Your contact details. We need to be able to let you know if you’ve won!
Q. When’s the deadline?
A. We will draw the competition on 15 October 2010 and contact the winner directly, as well as announce this online and through social media.
For more information on the iSpyStyle Retail Makeover Offer, head to iSpyStyle.net